|Summary of Qualifications:
- Over six years of successful help desk assistance to staff and customers in need of technical help.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing programs, upgrading hardware/software, maintenance, and repairing desktop computers as well as laptops and printers.
- Able to learn technical terminology in a productive and effective manner to solve problems efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presenting information to upper level management and educating consumers on product functions.
- Able to produce high-quality technical documents including manuals, FAQs, website content, and presentation materials.
Help Desk Support, May 2005 - Present, Bicrosoft Computers, Inc. Jacksonville FL
Responsibilities included answering help desk questions, providing over-the-phone assistance to staff members, and documenting reports of service calls. Performed administrative duties including answering phones, filing, copying and faxing documents, and sales calls. Reduced Help Desk calls by 20% after producing a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page on the company website in December 2005.
Help Desk Support, January 2002- May 2005, Nero Systems Corporation, Jacksonville FL
Managed Help Desk services which included answering help desk tickets through online assistance, performing remote assistance on staff desktops, and documenting reports from service calls. Other responsibilities included performing administrative duties such as filing and copying documents, answering telephones, and setting service appointments.
IT Technician, August 2000 - January 2002, MMI Database Systems, Jacksonville FL
Responsibilities included installing software/hardware, upgrading software/hardware, maintenance, and repairing desktop and notebook computers as well as printers.
University of Phoenix, Online, Masters in Business Administration
Activities: Toast Masters - Member, Computer Scientists - Member
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville FL, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Minor: Business Management