|Summary of Qualifications:
- Track record of successful administrative services including faxing, copying, appointment setting, bookkeeping, sales/marketing initiatives, and organizational skills.
- Professional telephone voice and excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in word processing programs such as Microsoft Word with 70+WPM capabilities.
- Able to work independently and within teams.
- Extensive knowledge of technical terminology, industry developments, and technical writing.
Clerical Assistant, March 2003 -Present, Harrison Computer Technicians, Charlotte NC
Performs administrative duties including bookkeeping, appointment setting, copying, faxing and transferring databases. Manages day-to-day office operations for owner and technicians. Conducts research, prospects, and sells computer services to small business owners in Charlotte metro area.
Clerical Assistant, November 2001 - February 2003, E. Taylor Software, Charlotte NC
Responsibilities included administrative duties including appointment setting, copying, and faxing documents. Answering incoming calls from customers and up-selling prospects upgrade software.
Clerical Assistant, March 2000 - October 2001, Johnson Software Developments, Charlotte NC
Responsibilities included managing day-to-day office operations for owner. Answered incoming calls from prospects and customers. Conducted research, prospecting, and selling of consulting services. Managed marketing activities including online marketing, e-marketing, and direct mail package development.