|Summary of Qualifications:
- Over 13 years of experience in managing admissions processes for post-secondary applicant procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations to upper level management and executives of post-secondary educational institutions.
- Extensive knowledge in producing and recognizing promising applicants to enhance an educational institution's student body.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates necessary procedures to verify qualified high school graduates during application processing.
- Strong track record of producing 76% enrollment and success of applicants accepted into each educational institution of employment.
- Knowledgeable of academic needs, demands, and potential graduate needs before application processing.
Director of Admissions, September 2001- Present, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville FL
Manages the admissions and registration departments to ensure student enrollment, qualified acceptances, and progression of admissions. Responsible for developing student surveys regarding campus initiatives to attract more qualified applicants in future enrollments. Assists Dean and Committee in developing proposals, grants, and academic scholarships for current and future students.
Director of Admissions, February 1995 - August 2001, Everest College, Jacksonville FL
Managed admissions department in developing criteria for student enrollment, acceptances, and admission progress. Ensured accuracy of student information, provided training and on-site workshops for staff in fact-finding and accuracy checking procedures for applications.
Admissions Counselor May 1990 - January 1995, Florida Community College in Jacksonville, Jacksonville FL
Assisted students and potential enrollees of community college enrollment requirements, facts, and advantages of choosing the post-secondary institution. Completed enrollments over-the-phone, in-person, and conducted interviews for qualification purposes.
University of Phoenix, Online, Ph.D. in Business Operations
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville FL, Masters in Business Administration
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville FL, Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Operations
Minor: Human Resources