|| Business Letters Personal Letters Resumes CVs and more
Example of Science Lesson Plan-Animals
At the end of the session, the Grade 1 pupils are expected to:
- identify the animals presented by naming it
- distinguish the physical characteristics of each animal by performing
it in a class
- appreciate the uniqueness of each animal by sharing it to the class
- SUBJECT MATTER
Science and Health 1
- large illustration of animals
- compact disc
- CD player
- Appreciation of God's creation
- Motivation: Color - Coding
Recall: Living Things
Oral Recitation: ask the students what are their favorite animals
- each chair is assigned to each color
- The teacher will present the song to the class entitled : 'IF I WERE'
- The teacher will ask the students what animals were mentioned in the song
- 'Check under your chairs. What color do you have their? If you have the same color of the animal presented in front, then that would be your group.'
- 'after the discussion, you will perform the song in your own creative action
- and songs.'
PERFORMANCE OF THE SONG
- Discuss each animal feature presented in front
- The teacher will call some pupils to tell to the class what are the physical features they observed with each of their assigned animals
- The teacher will let the pupils present their creative presentation of the song
- Follow-up question:
- What do you think is the message of the song for you?
- Do we need to love and care the creation of God?
- Write at least 5 animals mentioned in that song. State their importance as a creation of God
- Draw your favourite animal and explain why you like that.